Friday, January 25, 2008

Six Flags

Does your family love going on vacations? Do you like to travel? Well in my opinion six flags in St. Louis would be a great place to visit this summer. Its a great place to bring your kids with all of the rides such as their new ones like the Tony Hawk or the Superman. Now I know you have heard how it cut off a girls legs but trust me, I've rode it myself even after that happened and it's the most exciting ride ever. Their water park is like a whole other place with just as many water rides as there are other rides, even with a place especially for the kids while you relax in their lazy river. The best part about it is the tornado. It's like a giant toilet bowl flushing you down. After you've had all this excitement in one you can stop at one of their restaurants like their steak house or one of there more subtle places like Pizza Hut or Burger King.

Samantha Skirvin
Jodie Kennedy


No comments: