Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Music To My Ears!

These are the top 10 songs among 7th graders at Payson Seymour High School. Nearly all the 7th graders like pop, hip hop, and rap more than country or classic rock. People here obviously like more "up to date", or newer music. Teachers on the other hand, not so much. Almost all the teachers at Seymour High School are still in the past. I think it's time to get out with the old and in with the new!


Top 10 songs

  1. Crank Dat-Solja Boy
  2. Low-T-pain and Flo Rida
  3. Paralyzer-Finger Eleven
  4. Last Resort-Papa Roach
  5. Redneck Woman-Gretchen Wilson
  6. White N Nerdy-Weird Al Yankovic
  7. Rockstar-Nickleback
  8. Kiss Kiss-Chris Brown
  9. Wall To Wall-Chris Brown
  10. Watchin' You- Rodney Atkins
A. Liebig
B. Epley
G. Bliss
B. Myers

6 comments:

Pamela Pritchard said...

Being a teacher for 25 years, I don't recognize one song you wrote listed. However, you did convince me to get out and listen to more songs. Maybe update myself on what is going on with the younger generation.

Thanks for the wonderful article,

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! We're glad we inspired you to do that.

Unknown said...

Hey guys I like your article. Some of my favorite songs are: Kiss Kiss- All krank thats,and Hannah montana, and all sorts of songs.

Kaleen Lay

Unknown said...

ya ur right.thay really need to get rid of the oldies station cause onone really likes it so why do they still have it.

Anonymous said...

You're right get out there!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your post! Alot of the songs on there I listen to! They're awesome! Again great post. You girls rock!

~K.S.~