Wednesday, January 30, 2008

School Lunches

The school lunches at Payson, Ill. are too expensive if you ask Matt, Eathen, or myself. They are $3.50 each. At Hy-Vee you can get a pound of turkey for $4.00. If you get a turkey sandwich at school it is $3.50. Some people can't afford that much just to feed their kids. It costs more to eat lunch at school than to put a gallon of gas in your car. If you eat school lunches every day for a month it's about $75! We think that's a load of malarky! Do you think this is too much for a school lunch? How much do your school lunches cost? How much do you think they should be? Please answer these questions.

Austin, Matt, Eathen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We also argree with every single question that you had asked

Anonymous said...

I agree lunches are too expensive. All of my friends and I agree that the school lunches could be much cheaper. Maybe about $2.00 each or so. Especially since the lunches are not the best.

Anonymous said...

Around 2 dollars should be a good amount of money. In Rochester at my college my lunch costs around 6.50