Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Chemical Romance Top 10 Songs



My Chemical Romance is one of our favorite bands. Here are their top 10 songs:
1.Thanks for the Venom
2.Cemetery Drive
3.To the End
4.Vampires will never hurt you
5.Helena
6.The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You
7.I'm Not Okay(I Promise)/drowning lessons
8.Demolition Lovers
9.The Ghost of You
10.I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

We like all of the songs. If you also like them then check out this website.

Melissa W.
Gretchen M.
Tiffany V.

2 comments:

Kellie Mast said...

Melissa, Gretchen, and Tiffany,
Oh, my gosh- I Love You guys(you know what I mean)!!! Sweet idea to do a post on MCR!!!! They are one of the best "emo" bands EVER!! I would like to mention another good song: Famous Last Words. Great Post!

I apologize for my enthusiasm(is that spelled right?),
~*Kellie*~

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.