Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How Could You!


How could you hurt this?
Well, if you think nobody would you' re wrong! Many animals are abused each year. Thousands more are crying out for help like the Pitt Bull that was severely beaten and then set on fire. But for others help came too late, like the cat that was in the neighbors yard and was shot with a shotgun, or the dog who was shot, skinned, and then decapitated. To help other animals like these, you can join the ASPCA today!


Breanna
Brittany
Alexis
Gabby

2 comments:

hflesner said...

This is so sad that people would realy do this but they do and they SHOULD BE PUNISHED VERY BADDLY and those who dont get cought feel should feel very bad! I have a soft heart and even if i were paid $1000000000000000000000000 i would not hurt a animal. I cant even stand watching the animal cop show. I hope that people put there selves in this position before they hurt these poor creatures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Harlee. I don't see how someone could ever hurt poor inicent animals! I wonder if they feel bad for mistresting an animal.
I bet every day more than 100 animals are abused. It's sad. I could never hurt any animal.

Katie